Tuesday, July 16, 2013

BirchBox - July!



Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I got a package for make up and hair...

Oh Will Smith... But for real.


is where its at.

Back in March I stumbled upon there site and it was love. I'm a stylist, so naturally, hair and makeup products pulse through my system. 
If you cut me, I'll bleed hairspray..
Anyways, Birchbox, is a monthly subscription where for only $10, thats right only 10 doll hairs a month, you'll get a packaged mailed to your house! Each month it contains new samples of different products. It is totes awesome. 
No lie, we fly high, BALLIN'

To see previous Birchbox goodies go HERE.

Sign up for your own Birchbox HERE.

This months Birchbox contained:

theBalm Cosmetics InStain Powder Staining Blush in Swiss Dot - First off, I love theBalm cosmetics, a salon I worked at carried them and I used it all the time, then I moved a way to a smaller town where they only way to get it was online and thats when I started wearing Hard Candy, due to its availability  I feel Hard Candy is just like a less expensive version of theBalm. Back to the blush though, I love medium pink/coral shades for blush and this is a winner. As for the staining part, oh yeah it does, very great wearability!!!!

Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream - I love eye creams. Im a firm believer in the old cliche that there isn't enough hours in the day and so I'm constantly sporting tired eyes. This cream helps brighten dark circles while moisturizing and softening wrinkles.

DDF Acne Control Treatment - Birchbox, How'd you know I had a zit??? Kid you not I woke up today with a dang zit and was thinking to myself I need to go get something for this booger. As I headed out, open the mailbox, spy my Birchbox, cracked it open and BOOM acne cream. It was a sign. It has salicylic acid in it which is a good sign for clean skin and a bad sign for blemishes, bye bye pimple!

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect Leave in Conditioner - Im usually pretty loyal to It's a 10! Leave in conditioner but if this bottle does its magic like it promises, I'll have me a backup. This one is supposed to safeguard colors and protect against UV rays. Most importantly its sulfate-free!!

BirchBox Exclusive Bobby Pins - They designed them themselves and they are great, not cheaply painted so it flakes in your hair, but have an adorable patter to jazz up hair do's that require a pin to get that hair in place. 

I look forward to this box every month and thoroughly enjoy it, I haven't had a product in them yet that I didn't love!

Do you subscribe to Birchbox or a company like them?

I pulled it out of the box about seven or eight 
And I yelled to the hubby "Yo, babe smell this detangler!" 
Looked at my BirchBox it was finally here,
To sit in my bathroom and use on my face and hair.

-J
IG- ms_st4tus

1 comment: