Wednesday, July 2, 2014

4th Of July

Can you believe the 4th is Friday already!?

The fourth is only a few days before the hubs and I's anniversary so we like to spend a little extra on Fireworks. We both love blowing shit up so its only suiting. We always spend the fourth with just the two of us, that's just how we like it. But I'm not going to lie, I'd love to throw a big fourth party. So with the power of pinterest, I'm going to plan a fourth party on here, right now and show you what all I'd have! I'm crazy, but its okay.


So I love mason jars and I would use them for all the decor. From citronella candle holders to cutlery.


I would dress in this. It is too freaking cute and every outfit needs matching nails.



Snack Trays...



Main Course...



Dessert

and of course, a drink..


I would serve them in mason jars to go with the theme.

So this is my ideal fourth of July Party!

And no fourth is complete without fire works..

The hubs favorite, super loud.


My favorites, colorful.

And we love lots of night time sky lighting up style ones. Oooohhh Ahhhhhh kinda ones.


What are you doing for the fourth? Or what would your ideal party look like?? Favorite fireworks?


-J




2 comments:

  1. I love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'd like to join your virtual party...it looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete