Tuesday, July 29, 2014

IIFYM Meal Plans

Good Evening!! 

Man am I tired today!! This gal is going to be ready for bed shortly!! So If It Fits Your Macros is a program where you basically eat what you want as long as you are getting your macronutrients in in the proper amounts. You can find them on the internet or you can get them from a trainer/nutritionist. Mine are from a nutritionist. I use My fitness pal to track the macronutrients. I track Carbs, Fat, Protein, Fiber and Sugar! Using this plan I also eat every 2-3 hours. I can just track as I go, but I like to plan and make up a few days of meal plans in advance. So these meal plans of course fit MY macros, but they will give you ideas of what you can get or make for your nutrients!

Plan 1

Breakfast- Special K Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich and a green apple 

Snack 1- 1cup FF Cottage Cheese, 1/4cup FF Cheese, 1/16 Cup sunflower kernels

Lunch - 4oz steak, 1.5 cups of three pepper and onion blend (Kroger) on a 90 calorie Flat Out Wrap with 1/2 Cup salsa.

Snack 2- Quest Bar 2TBSPs Almond butter

Preworkout- 1/2 scoop protein powder
Post workout 1/2 scoop protein powder

Dinner- 4oz chicken, 2 cups lettuce, 4TBSP FF ranch, 1/4 Cup  FF Cheese

Bedtime- 1/2 scoop protein, 2 TBSP PB2


Plan 2

Breakfast- Special K Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich and 1/2 a green apple 

Snack 1- 1 Banana 2 TBSP PB2, 10 almonds

Lunch - 4oz Chicken, 1/4 cup black beans, 1/2 cup rice, 1 slice FF cheese

Snack 2- Quest Bar 2TBSPs Almond butter

Preworkout- 1/2 scoop protein powder
Post workout 1/2 scoop protein powder

Dinner- 1 Bell pepper, 4 oz ground turkey, 1 slice FF cheese 

Bedtime- 1/2 scoop protein

Plan 3

Breakfast- Special K Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich and 1/2 a green apple 

Snack 1- 1/2 a green apple, 2 hardboiled egg whites, 4 TBSP PB2

Lunch - 4oz ground turkey, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/4 cup black beans, 3oz sweet potato, 1 slice FF Cheese

Snack 2- Quest Bar 

Preworkout- 1/2 scoop protein powder
Post workout 1/2 scoop protein powder

Dinner- 4oz chicken, 1cup chopped broccoli, 3oz sweet potato, 1 slice FF Cheese

Bedtime- 1/2 scoop protein, 2 TBSP PB2, 2 hardboiled egg whites

What are some of your favorite foods that you like to squeeze into your meal plans?? I love the Special K Flatbread Breakfast Sandwiches so I love that I can have them when I want and still be on point!

-J

1 comment:

  1. Paging Jessi....where are ya? Don't see any new posts up! Hope things are going okay for you! It's no rush to post, I just hope all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete