Wednesday, July 3, 2013

30 Day Shred Results -- Work Out Wednesday Link Up!

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Linking Up today with Skinny Meg again for Work Out Wednesday!
Be Sure to leave a comment about were your at so I can jump over to your page!
You can also find me on instagram at ms_st4tus.

As many know I did a personal challenge in the month of June, Shred into Summer, Where I did Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred.
It was tough, it was intense, I was sweaty and tired, but IT WAS AWESOME!!
Theres a reason she has her reputation for kicking asses and sculpting Pillsbury dough boys into lean mean machines. I am so so SO going to do it again, and then probably again. I loved it a lot.
A LOT

The results I got were FANTASTIC.
I'm a space case and I totally forget about taking measurements, 
BUT
I did watch the number, and through out this I lost right around 7 pounds. Pretty solid I thought.
I'm not going to lie, there were days I missed, but I always did it twice the next day to make sure I did it a full 30 times!

Here are the results:

This is Day 1 and Day 30




This is Day 1, Day 10, Day 20 and Day 30 Side View



This is Day 1, Day 10, Day 20 and Day 30 Front View

And 
Yes This is the EXACT same shorts, and tank tops.
I was shocked at the difference it made. Each week I could see new definition and muscles building.

Like I said I'm so in to do it again and again. Its really great and only 27 minutes start to finish!!
Easy Peasy.


 Also I hit a PR on Monday and then AGAIN on Tuesday, you can follow the link to read about my Fastest Miles to date. Also as promised I tried my wedding dress on to see the difference from a year ago. WOW. It was cinched as tight as possible and still fell off, read about it here.
From our wedding day til now I'm down well over 60lbs, almost 70 actually. I lost around 10 pounds between our wedding and Christmas. But I didn't start my lifestyle change and keeping track til January 1, 2013. Thats when I made the BIG changes and made myself accountable. January 1 to July 1. 6 months or 181 days of working out daily and eating as clean as possible has led to a 57 pound weight loss. I hope to hit the big 6-0 by our anniversary Sunday. I'm close so close. Those last three pounds are just playing peek-a-boo with me. But I'm confident I can do it.

What are you doing/what did you do to get yourself "summer ready" this year?

What are you next fitness goals?

Any good challenges for July?

Have a freaking wonderful Wednesday!!!!

- J

29 comments:

  1. That's awesome for only 30 days of working out! Great job! Really inspiring to see things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I would have thought this was multiple 30 day shreds results cause you are soooo toned and lost major inches! Leg envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are doing fantastic! Keep it going! Great results!

    MAria @ Asphalt & Trails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look wonderful and your results are amazing!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your results are amazing!! I have started and stopped that video alot of times, but seeing your results I am going to commit to seeing it thru.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can so do it!! Take b&a's and let me know how it goes!! Good luck! (:

      Delete
  6. You look awesome! Holy legs girl! Seeing this has finally pushed me to start it, good job!!
    Myranda
    www.prettylivingpdx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoohoo!! Go get en! I'd love to hear how it goes!

      Delete
  7. Awesome job! So impressed by you girls that toughed it out for the whole month. I need your dedication!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had amazing results!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing!! Your legs look fabulous, girlie!! You can definitely see how toned you are and the lost inches are obvious!! WAY TO GO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I am so impressed with your results! You look fabulous. So encouraging to read AND see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness what great results!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where did your tummy og? For real? You look great, Jessi!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. part of it disapreard, now if the rest of it would learn that trick...
      Thanks!!!

      Delete
  13. I started the 30DS right about the time you finished it (I started July 1 ... took weekends off so I finished it last week). I took pictures in just shorts/sports bra, which I then wasn't comfortable actually putting out there, I should have tried a tank top :) I think I noticed the change in my arms the most.

    It was a great program. I'd really like to try some of these other ones I've heard about, but they are all so $$. This one was cheap and easy (YouTube or Amazon), so accessible!

    ReplyDelete
  14. did you do anything else besides this during the 30 day shred? workout wise? and diet wise? im gonig to start next week. wish me luck, baby weight has GOT TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just continued with my normal workouts and eating healthy. Good luck with your Shred!!! :D

      Delete
  15. You look so great! Hope you kept this up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great! Amazing job well done! I am on day 7 of the 30day shred and have seen no changes it is extremely discouraging, but looking through your journey I am inspired! How long did it take you to actually start seeing results throughout your journey of the 30 day shred?

    ReplyDelete