Saturday, July 13, 2013

Calorie Free?!?!





I am a BIG fan of food. I like to eat, bottom line, don't judge.
So imagine how excited I was when I discovered CALORIE FREE FOOD!
say what?!
Yeah, you totally read that right. Walden Farms is the company that makes these bad boys. Hy-Vee and Kroger/Dillons carries a few of their items but you can order any of their items from there website. The picture shows what products I currently have in my fridge..


Chocolate Syrup - Delish. Chocolate Milk with out the guilt (hey thats catchy...lol)
Chocolate Dip - great for fruit
Alfredo Sauce - Pasta is totes my fave so if I can cut calories and still enjoy it I'm in!
French Onion Dip - I love this for my veggies and for pop chips!
Peanut Spread/ Chocolate Peanut Spread - Great on toast with jam or just on bread with jelly. Good in milkshakes and other desserts!
Ranch- Makes salads even better for you!
Chipotle Mayo - I love this for dipping sweet potato fries or just on a sandwich .and blt's ..mhmmm.
Marshmallow Dip- taste exactly like marshmallow fluff..great in desserts or with fruit!
Carmel Dip - Has kind of a carmel/butterscotch flavor, good in yogurt or with fruit..or just by the spoonful...
Pancake Syrup- I can't tell a difference between this and the sugar free syrup I used to use!

All of these are good, I haven't tried all their products...yet. I will someday I'm sure. I'm extremely impressed with them. I mean if I can save a few extra calories and still enjoy myself..I'm in!!!!!

Have you tried any of their products?? Favorite?

A lot of people approach me and make judgements when I'm eating or when I say how I eat and they freak out. They think I'm some sort of weirdo because I'd rather have grilled chicken breast and fresh sweet potato fries and other fresh veggies for a meal vs. popping a frozen dinner in the microwave or going thru the drive thru. "Its to time consuming" "There is no point" "My meal from blah blah is full of good stuff too"

News flash to all of those who think like that and have judged me... My food is real. Its from the earth, it has no GMO's, it's organic, natural and everything in it was made to fuel my body. Its not trans fat filled with preservatives and can survive a nuclear holocaust.
For real, if twinkies can supposedly survive a nuclear holocaust what on earth would make you think your body would be able to digest it properly....

But I will eat what I want and not eat what I don't. I will order sandwiches with out the bun, I'll ask if the fruit is fresh or from a can, I'll pay full price for a meal and ask for no sides, I will drink water or tea with the meal, I will spend an hour every sunday doing food prep for the week, you know why?
Because I WILL BE HEALTHY.
Yeah I eat some junk, but who doesn't, but 90% of my food is good for my body and makes me feel good.
So BOOM.





I was totes craving pepperoni and cheese pizza tonight, but didn't want all the extra calories, so I made up my own recipe and I got this whole baby to myself for only 430 calories.


It's:
1 Tumarus Multi Grain Tortilla (60cal)
2TBSPS Priano Pesto Rosco Sauce (130cal)
1/4 Cup Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (160cal)
15 slices of Turkey Pepperoni (80 Cal)
Chopped Green Pepper and Red Onion

Baked for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.

YUM!




-J

Follow me on instagram, ms_st4tus




2 comments:

  1. I find if I tell people I am avoiding processed foods, they understand that better. That's why I don't want to eat a frozen meal, that's why I avoid fast food.

    I do wonder with the calorie free food, what are they putting in there so that it can be calorie free? More chemicals? I'd rather eat less of the real thing than opt for foods with altered stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They use natural ingredients so its all good stuff the ingredient list on each product is short sweet and to the point which is another reaskn to live!

    ReplyDelete