Thursday, June 13, 2013

BirchBox June!

I luuuhhhve my BirchBoxes! 

Here is June's!

To see past Boxes check these links out:

Birchbox May
Birchbox April
First Birchbox





First off lets start with the box itself, they changed it! Now with silver lettering and a chevron pattern on the inside, too freaking cute.

Now for the goodies.

Birchbox+Color Club's Wanderlust fingernail polish collection, the color I got is London Calling, they are neon pastels. Im so excited to polish my nails with this color and how cute will it be with my melon color I got at the beginning of summer!? Totes going to pair them together!

LAQA & Co Lil' Lip , mint scented-creamy-satin-finish lip pencil. Im a lover of pretty pink on the lips, I'm not a red light district girl nor can I pull off an intense red with my skin tone, psh. I'd look like a bleeding zombie.

Miss Jessie's Original Pillow Soft, Curl lotion!!! AHH! FYI I have naturally curly hair, actually it's more comparable to a lions mane...meh. It smells like clean and fresh laundry...ahhhhh I cannot wait to try this..like no joke. If you follow me on Instagram then you'll probably see me rocking curly hair here soon just to use this product.

Oscar de la Renta Something Blue, expensive perfume that smells so very sexy--BOOM. Nothing like smelly expensive when your feeling sexy and the hubs and I got a date this weekend. Ill be dressed to the nines and smelling like a million bucks.

suki Exfoliating Foaming Cleanser, YUM LEMONGRASS! Favorite morning smell right here! This is a two-in-one cleanser and exfoliate to make your skin look fab! I love exfoliating my face, its one of the best feelings ever. 

Twistband, a nautical themed hair tie, easy on the hair, great for style and makes a cute bracelet in the meantime.

and a cute collection of pop art postcards!

Birchbox seriously is the best $10 I spend every month.

Click back to old birchboxes to see what great goodies you are missing out on and then go sign up for yours....now!!!

You won't regret it :D

- J

follow me on instagram at ms_st4tus








No comments:

Post a Comment