Friday, November 15, 2013

Sweaters For Two Please {5onFriday}


Hey Lovelies!

Tis be Friday! Although I don't have the day off, I have Saturday off so it'll be okay. I'm still going to sleep in a bit today and I'm still going to have a good day.

You know why?

Because I can.
 I pick how my day goes, I control what determines it to be a good or bad day. I choose what bothers me and what boosts me. And well, today I'm just choosing to be happy.

{one}
I have no children (yet) but I have a fur baby. I like to dress her in dog clothes on occasion, mainly for my own personal enjoyment. Aaaannnd the fact that she's just plain adorable.
Saw this little number when I was strolling through WalMart and I couldn't resist. She was not as impressed as I was, but the entertainment the hood provided made it worth every single penny.

{two}
Of course she needed a sweater, because I'm getting a new one, its only fair. Right?
I was so so SOOO LUCKY to win a contest on Instagram and get a BEAUTIFUL Ambiance Sweater from Becka at Kiki La'Rue


I have some freaking cure cheetah leggings from them as well that I'm going to pair this sweater with. I also saw this beautiful Infinity scarf and I had to buy it to complete the outfit.
I like clothes.
Event though I never have enough places to wear them to.
Womp womp

{three}
My parents are crazy. The house I spent the majority of my childhood and teenage years in is verrrrrry old. As long as I can remember my parents have been updating this and that. It was just a lil ole 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house in a podunk town. Like 6 months after I move away for college the crazies started adding on to the house making it 2 bedroom 2 bathroom and made the master into a master suite. They also re did the whole inside again room by room. They are on their final room now, the kitchen. And holy eff. It looks so good so far. I can't wait to see the final product. Although I'm glad I don't live at home because these renovations growing up were also know as "Walker Family Fun Nights". Uhm if you call bickering and sawdust every where fun...

{four}
Kitchens are where the magic happens.
Fo real.
I've been on a food preppin madness as of late.
I'm also eating chicken like a fox.

Don't you dare sing what does the fox say...


{five}
And to end our weekend, tomorrow we will be going to an Anniversary dinner for the hubs Grandparents with the rest of his fam bam. 
Gives me an excuse to dress up butttt I got to be able to find food at this restaurant that fit my 24 day challenge. Worst case scenario Ill bring chicken breast in my purse.
Don't judge me.

This wonderful link up brought to you by the always classy Darci at the Good Life Blog




THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

What are your weekend plans??

Have a great one!

-J

4 comments:

  1. LOL! If you bring chicken to the restaurant you better take a pic of that!!! That sweater will look so good with cheetah leggings!

    http://ashleenikol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Where do u get the little plastic condiment cups?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha to #5. I am going to a wedding on Saturday and doing the 10 day cleanse so I may be sneaking in food too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww so cute dressing your "baby" up!! Cute sweater that you won!! My plans are to do homework, write, blog, and workout. Mostly homework though because I'm so behind!

    ReplyDelete