Sunday, September 29, 2013

Random Monday Mashup and Recap

Hanging out down the street, the same old thing, we did last week......

Hello Wisconsin!

or where ever you are..

I freaking love That 70's Show..


Anywhose its Monday, and another miracle in the middle of no where, I've got the day off.

What to do what to do...

I guess I'll just see what the day has in store for me!

This weekend was GREAAT!

The hubby and I went out and got him some new work boots, he was in major need and I like when he gets excited over something small like that! 


I took a step in confidence and tried on some small shorts and holy hell they did fit. I also tried on a medium fitted athletic shirt and again, holy hell it fit! I was shocked. It felt so good though. Rewarding!!! Good way to feel after a cheat meal of some rockin' salted carmel fro yo. Oh laaawwwdy it was delicious.



We also decided to start the new car hunt. We are in the market to get a new car and we decided to go to a lot and check out the vehicles and feel out prices and see what we really want. We know we want a Subaru but what model etc we haven't decided...its tough being an adult. 


wah wah wah.

Anyone out there drive a Subaru? What kind?

I'm SUPER excited because well A- Thursdays my birfday and I'll be feeling 22, everything will be alright..
Woah sorry to go all T Swift on ya! 

and B- My first OFFICIAL 5K is this weekend. It's going to be my first actual timed one not fun one. I'm excited nervous ball of fluff this week. I'm trying really hard to focus on my training and not overdue it and to really keep my eating in check. Not just for the race but so I can REALLY enjoy some Olive Garden this weekend. My thighs are growing just thinking about pasta and breadsticks. Were staying in a suite Friday night, I'm going to get up go run meet up with an old friend I haven't seen for a few years then head back to the hotel. There I'm gonna get all dolled up ;) and the hubbs and I will be going out for a nice lunch and then a day filled with birthday shopping.
I love shopping...and picking out my own gifts :D

Whats your favorite part of your birthday??

Any training advice?


If you follow me on instagram keep an eye out I'm going to have a Birthday Giveaway! :D 

I tried Portabela mushrooms for the first time and uh YUMMM!!!!
But I don't know really any recipes for them..

Anyone got some great recipes they wanna share?!

This is my final week of the Alpha Phase of Focus T25. I'm a little intimidated by Beta... but I know I can do it. I've been sticking to my guns so far and I can't wait to see my results. I'm still amazed how absolutely drenched and dripping in sweat I am after 25 minutes with Shaun T. Him and Jillian Michaels should create like a super program.



Imagine those results!!

Anyone got awesome plans for the day today? I seriously can't believe its the last day of september, where the hell did this month go??

I'll leave you with a little Motivation for this Monday!



-J







1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Subarus. I actually drove a Subaru Outback for about 8 years. Last year when I was looking for a new car I looked at a 2012 Subaru Legacy and fell in love. However, it being so new, I did not fall in love with the price and opted for something a little more in my price range - but I would recommend a Subaru over just about any other car. They are all-wheel drive, which in Montana is super important, and the newer ones get great gas mileage. Plus, they're safe and have lots of storage so I say, go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete