Friday, September 6, 2013

Liebster Award!!

Say what!?

 



Yeah I'm feeling pretty special meaning that Ashton over at A Fluffy Girl nominated ME, lil woe me, for the Liebster Award

So here is a rundown of the rules for the Liebster Award (that I stole from Ashton ;) ) 
Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you has asked. 
List 11 random facts about yourself. 
Mention some blogs that you enjoy reading and nominate them for the award. 
Set 11 questions for those newly nominated bloggers to answer. 
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. 

Everybody get up its time to slam now, 
we go a real jam goin' down, 
Welcome to the space jam!

Ashton's Questions

1. What kind and how many pets do you have?
One apple-head Chihuahua name Cali and she is our only child furbaby. 

2. What is your favorite eCard of all time?
Well actually I have two so just deal...

3. What's your most prized possession?
It's actually more than one (whoops). I have a small collection of my family members (who have passed)'s favorite things; Ivory chopsticks, tobacco roller, brooches, handkerchiefs etc. and those are just priceless.

4. Do you want/ did you have a very traditional wedding?
To an extent, yes. It was modern/traditional but personalized to reflect who we are. Like, instead of a flower girl we had a petal design done that ran down the isle, had no formal seating chart, confetti poppers vs the rice or bubbles etc..


5. Favorite Color?
Uhm...I'm gonna cheat.....ColorS.. Hot pink, coral, teal and champagne-y silvers.

6. Mac or Pc?
Team Apple Baby!! Love my mac and iPhone.. PS- I really want to see the Steve Jobs Movie with Ashton Kutcher..

7. Are you an outdoorsy person or would you rather stay inside?
I love being outside. Thats a major reason we are moving to North Bend WA...hiking, mountains, lakes, skiing, ocean/beaches, bigfoot.... 

8. Whose your celebrity doppleganger/look-a-like?
Uhh....I really don't think I have one, but I'd love to hear what you guys think!

9. Favorite category on pinterest to look through?
I'm always refreshing the popular page or the mix match of "everything"

10. College ruled or wide ruled paper?
Oh good lawwwdy, I NEED college ruled!!! Wide rule makes me fee like a grade schooler..

11. Why did you start blogging?
To keep myself accountable on my weight loss journey and to hopefully inspire/motivate at least one other person..

Whew! That was some intense business!!

Thanks again Ashton @ A Fluffy Girl for the nomination!!!

Now let's get personal!

Facts about meee...

-My dad looks like Dog The Bounty Hunter

And yeah they are even in Hawaii then, its a better resemblance when he's got the sunglasses on..

-I have 4 tattoos and 4 piercings 

-I met my husband in the McDonalds Drive Thru

-My dog hates baths but loves showers and she will also sit at the table and eat off a plate if you let her

-I enjoy classical music

-Starry Night by Van Gogh is my absolute favorite painting in the world

-I can pop my jaw and shoulders out of place

-I used to be a tan-a-holic

- I hate surprises, I was the kid who snuck a look at all my Christmas presents because the suspense would eat a way at my child like soul.

-I love playing XBOX with my husband, especially Call Of Duty



- The hubs and I hold hands every single night while we lay in bed till we fall asleep


Now ya'll should REALLY know me!

Drum Roll Please....

My nominee's are:


and



And my questions for them are:

1. If money was no issue, what would be your ideal vacation destination?
2. What's your favorite book?
3. What is that one song you know all the words to but can't stand?
4.What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
5. NSync or Backstreet Boys?
6. How do you relax after a hard day?
7. Whose your celebrity crush?
8. Do you have a favorite holiday tradition?
9. What's the one item you don't leave the house without?
10. Do you have a life mantra or a quote you try to live by, if so what is it?
11. What type of vehicle do you drive?

Ready, Set GO!!!!

- J



No comments:

Post a Comment