Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Give It Your All August {Workout Wednesday}

Waaaaake Up San Francisco!

I watch a little too much Full House on Nick at Nite...

Its Hump day my friends! So let's get down to the main attraction, Work out Wednesday! Again I'm linking up with Skinny Meg!

So It's August, in July I feel like I slacked a little in my workout area, or something for that matter, I've hit a serious plateau. I also felt like I was just in a fitness funk. I just wanted to stop. I wasn't losing, but I wasn't gaining either. I wanted to eat all the crap food I could find. I wanted to stop what I'm doing and curl up on the freaking couch and eat candy and drink pop. Or stuff my face with pasta and breadsticks. The more negative thoughts that filled my head, the worse I felt. I finally had to go through all my pictures, have a chunk of dark chocolate and tablespoon of peanut butter and remind my self why I started doing this. And why I never want to start over again. Then I came up with a comeback plan. I'm only human, I wish I could eat what I want when I want and still look like a supermodel. 
PSH.
Who am I kidding, that ain't me. 
I'm a former fatty that has sweated my jiggly ass off to get to where I am and I'd be damned if I'm going to go back.
You can't make me.

I also couldn't let all my new blog and instagram friends down that want my help. Hell I can't let people who think of me as an "inspiration" see me give up easily. 
(that whole being an inspiration thing still makes me blush and laugh, for real I'm just a former fatty on this journey like everyone else is, I'm not a superhero, nor am I perfect, I just focus on progress not perfection.)


I hated that feeling.


So to bust the shiiiit out of that feeling and get back to my norm, I've made August
"Give It Your All August"

I'm facing everything head on I take you on, head strong I'll take on anyone.

Heres all what I'm doing:

1st-30th {Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred}
5th-14th {Advocare 10 Day Cleanse}
17th -30th {Use Advocare MNS MAX 3}
All Month Use Advocare Spark! and up my daily water intake.

This is in addition to my normal run/walk regime and 30 minute ab routine.

I've heard a lot of good things about Advocare's products and have been researching and asking around about them. I'm giving these products a shot and if I have good results with them, I will probably incorporate them in more regularly.

I'm on day 3 of the cleanse and so far It really isn't that hard, I'm following it to a T. I'm not having dairy, sugar or bread. The fiber drink in Peaches and Cream really is a pretty good drink. It's not as bad as everyone made it out to be. 

I took before pictures for the 30 day shred, and I took measurements for the cleanse. I will post about each as I finish them up.

Now whose ready for a work out????



This 10 minute will kill your abs and legs. 
Your butt will thank you and your muffin top will hate you.

To up the difficulty add in hand weights during lunges.


Try it and let me know your thoughts on it!

What do you do when you get in a funk or hit a plateau?

And to leave you with a little motivation....

(sorry to my instagram followers for the repeat)

This is the same dress, the poor thing was just stretched to all get out in the first picture..


Have a wonderful workout Wednesday!!!!

-J




2 comments:

  1. wow, you are my newest blog to 'read'.
    I cannot find your I>G icon.
    take care--you look lovely.
    Found you via SkinnyMeg's blog-hop.

    ReplyDelete