Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hair Today Goon Tomorrow


So we've all had awesome hair one day went to bed, woke up and our hair just doesn't want to do anything besides some weird David Bowie spike-y mullet thing from the set of The Labyrinth, UGH! All though I love me some David Bowie, thats not the look I was going for. I have naturally curly hair, my mood a long with the weather determines if my hair will be straight or curly. So I have two examples of quick hair styles that are still super cute but don't take too long to do and can conceal unruly hair!

First is  my fishtail braid, so simple, no mirror required! My hair was currently in curly mode so I put it all back in a headband (neon lace headbands are currently my fave!) and pulled all the hair to one side, whipped out a fishtail and pinned the few short pieces and VIOLA! (for step by step directions or a tutorial, leave a comment and I'll be sure to get one up!)

Below that is my "sock"/"ballerina" Bun, my hair was straight I pulled my hair up and smoothed it into a high ponytail and on the last pull through I didn't pull the tail all the way through, I then spread the newly created loop out and around and pinned it down and BAM! Sealed with my favorite headband. Seal with a lil Hairspray, BedHead is my favorite!!!! (for step by step directions or a tutorial, leave a comment and I'll be sure to get one up!)



(Also available in the 'Beauty' page)


- J

No comments:

Post a Comment