Wednesday, January 29, 2014

On Wednesday We Eat Soup.

Hey hey hey!!!

Wednesday is here and not a moment too soon!

My parents are getting ready to leave for vacation so I'm puppy sitting.

I have their two 6lb miniature pinschers 


Aren't they adorable.

My TWELVE pound Chihuahua baby, is being just that.

A baby.

She towers over these little things and she was scared of them! She hid in my lap most of the night staring at them and me like "Mom what the heck are those things and why are they here"

Yes she's my baby.

She got over it, eventually.

But the important thing is they all get along which makes my life easier and the cuddles all the better. 

Who doesn't love to be covered in puppy cuddles after a day of work.

Cat ladies, thats who!

A few of you asked for a recipe to the Buffalo Wing Soup I was eating the other night, and as always, as you wish lovelies!



Buff & Lean Wing Soup

First cook 1lb Chicken breast (350 for about 300)

While your chicken cooks, in a large pot over medium heat combine the following:
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 chicken bouillon cube
1/3 package fat free cream cheese
1 cup milk(I use skim or 1%)
1 cup Franks Buffalo Wing Hot Sauce

Let that simmer.

When your chicken is done, chop it up and add it to the pot.

While chopping,
chop up 1 1/2 cups celery
1/2 cup onion
1/2 cup carrots.

(amounts measure should be after the chopping so 1  1/2 cups chopped celery)

add these to the pot and let them soften.

You can also add cheese to this if you like.

Once its done it can be frozen too!

I like to eat it with a slice of mozzerella cheese and a shot of fat free ranch!

Its yummy!!!

Also adjust the amount of Hot Sauce to the level of spicy you want to enjoy!

Make some, I DARE YOU ;)

Whats your favorite kinda soup?

What are your plans for the week?

I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow and get all things geared up for the hubs birthday/Super Bowl Sunday. We aren't having a party or anything but were having fun, cause he's my best friend after all. Well after my BFF Gabby, but thats 15 years of friendship, sooo he's gotta some stiff competition.  But I like to make sure that he's happy and I spoil him. I got us a Jacuzzi Suite at a Hotel so after the game we can celebrate the Seahawks win(Knock on wood)!

He has a man crush on Richard Sherman #25 for the Seahawks, what a coincidence that its Ty's 25th Birthday this Sunday too!

He saw Sherman in the Nike commercial the other day and fell in love with the running outfit he was wearing so I got the tights, shorts and a Seahwaks tee to go with ordered and express shipped for him. 
I love to see his face light up like a little kid. 

Enjoy the day!!

Have a GREAT Wednesday, beat the cold and enjoy some soup!

-J


PS Have you entered the Kiki La'Rue Giveaway I posted monday? 
Winner announced Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment