Friday, April 18, 2014

April Birchbox

Finally Friday!

This week flew by for me! Lately everyday is flying by, we are in the process of getting ready to move to another town 20 minutes away.  We've had our minds wrapped around that and we've been back and forth between the town trying to get things all set before we even begin to move things. I'm totally dreading moving. But every time I move I go through a major purge. This time will be no different, I'll be packing up, throwing away and preparing for a moving sale. It'll be the healthiest spring cleaning spree in all the nation. The hub is on candy mountain charlie because he is switching jobs next month and he is starting to cash in aaallllll his unused vacation days- lucky jerk. He will be living out every Xbox loving guys' dream- getting paid to play video games all day and you don't even have to put on pants. I'll be working away. I do have to say I'm very proud of him for going to the gym now for two whole weeks straight! He's had me make up some workouts for him, I'll post those next week. Also be sure to go HERE to get in your entry for the Cyclone Cup giveaway!

I got my Birchbox in the mail yesterday, to see past boxes go HERE.

This month I received:


Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Wash
It smelled like a rainy day and didn't leave my skin dry or oily. You just can't go wrong with a good body wash.

Miss Jessie's Original Transitioner's Magic
First off I love all of Miss Jessie's Products, please please look her up and my love goes far past the name. This particular product helps chemically treated hair look refreshed, less damaged and kills the fridge. Every single one of her products smells amazing!! People actually will come smell my hair because they can smell it when I'm just standing 5 feet away.

Paula's Choice RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator
This beautiful gelle moisturizes as it kills of bacteria that causes zits and takes away oil and shine. Your skin has a matte finish and feel fresh. SO important to wash your face and keep it clean unless you want to feed the zitty zits.

Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner
The eyeliners come in colors to make the color of your eyes POP. I got deep purple for my blue eyes and to try it out I wore it, no eye shadow ( I usually wear a gold tone to make my eyes stand out) and I got three compliments from complete strangers on how pretty my eyes were! Its a soft waxy like pencil so it went on smooth and didn't scratch!

KIND Healthy Grain Bar- Maple Pumpkin Seed with Sea Salt
I have always loved KIND bars, but because of my meal plan, I couldn't try it- enter husband, stage left.  He said he didn't want it, took one bite "for my sake" and the proceeded to eat the whole thing and ask if there were more. I'd say it was good...

Do you receive Birchboxes?
What are your weekend plans?
-J

I hope everyone has very Happy Easter, who's going to eat a Reese's Egg or some Jelly Beans for me??

1 comment:

  1. My dad got me a 6 month subscription to Birchbox and I love them! I got the same eye liner and granola bar as you. I have yet to try them but the granola bar looks so good! I'm saving it for a special occasion. The hair products are probably my favorite thing to get in them, mainly because I love my hair. :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete