Tuesday, April 23, 2013

This to That!



Eating healthy means that I will have to starve myself? 

WRONG!

Just because you've decided to watch what you eat and the calories, doesn't mean you have to starve yourself! You can eat great and feel full with out any extra guilt!!

Take these two ingredients here:

Jasmine Rice and Campbells Soup.

Im going to tell you how to turn these base ingredients into a delicious, filling meal for only 300 calories, yeah, you heard me
300 calories!!!



First follow package instructions to make a serving of rice, I was cooking for my hubby and I so I made 1 cup of rice (dry). After the rice was done cooking I heated up the soup according to package instructions, you can use any flavor of soup you'd like I prefer this or Campbell's healthy selections soup as they are the best for you.

Divide the rice between to plates and spread it out, Next divide 1/4 cup of low fat mozzarella between the two plates and sprinkle on top of the rice. Then I added some fresh cut tomatoes. Once the soup is heated, drain as much liquid as possible and divide the good stuff thats left between the plates and VIOLA! 


It was DELICIOUS and so filling!!
 and only 300 calories!!!

Can't beat that!

What soups would you top it with?
Other topping suggestions?

Enjoy!

- J


No comments:

Post a Comment