Friday, July 11, 2014

Grieving.

TGIF!

So to many this is a blog about fitness/health. But to me this is my place to speak what I need to. I get to express myself when I need too. But expressions are not always something of happiness or inspiration.  Today is a day when I just need to express my sorrow. Everyone grieves in their own way. My aunt passed last night and I have trouble  grieving publicly. Which is ironic, meaning the thousands of people that will be able to see this post. But this post is words and not my self, I guess, which is why it comes easier this time. I like write poetry, to get out my emotions, it's just what I've always done. Whether others think they are good, or anything. Its what works best for me. So here today is a poem, I wrote in remembrance of my dear Aunt Ruth Ann, may she rest in peace.


I hope you all have a great weekend! I will be back next week all the way back to the normal.
-J

3 comments: